Nice and neutral..


Hey Cookies!


Shooting Today's look along the beautiful white sands of Negambo, at the beach of Jetwing Blue Hotel, wearing shades of beige. 


So simple, minimal and perfect against sun kissed skin.



It’s Sunday! You know what that means: it’s time for the Sunday Breakiee!


Sunday Mornings  Mandalas & Amaranth-Chia-caramelized Mango and Blueberry Pancakes 🌸

I have a thing for breakfast food. It’s kind of ironic though, because I don’t really eat breakfast on a regular basis. I’m more of a ''start my day with coffee'' kind of a person. I hardly ever take the time to make myself a meal before diving into whatever it is that needs to get done on that day.




Beach ready ☀🌴🌸


Why not add some neutral tones to your wardrobe this season, keep your mood uplifted with softer tones like this outfit I put together which makes you comfortable at the same time.

I kept my outfit very neutral for an airy and a feminine feel in beige, white and gold. 


Mixing this beautiful Calvin Klein Sport Bra with a Beige Zara open leg skirt that I have been getting so many questions about!

I just love this color combo, very light and easy on the eye!



Food is everything! Lunch at Jetwing Blue 




I also added these Flash Tattoos and a gold bohemian Necklace to my outfit which complimented these Nice and neutral shades well,

Flash Tattoos are one of my favorite summer must haves! I live to layer mine to add a bohemian touch to my look.



Best cuban fried rice with vaca frita👌 I ate enough on this trip to last a whole month! dessert please?


Enjoy! x

SPORT BRA Calvin Klein
SKIRT Zara 
FLASH TATTOOS Revov Clothing & Accessories 

“The entire concept of my blog is fearlessness, being comfortable with who you are and what you wear. Not being afraid to show who you are regardless of whatever journey you're on.”


INSTA- HERE

FACEBOK - HERE

TWITTER - HERE













Comments

Popular Posts