GYPSY WARRIOR



GYPSY WARRIOR PRINCESS   



Hey guys, i hope you are all doing well and enjoying the last days of November so far! I am loving how mild the weather has been and put together a minimal Gypsy outfit with loads of gypsy accessories for you guys






I always feel like my outfits reflects my mood and whenever i wear anything Gypsy i feel very lifted and feminine.!



Oh my! I fell head over heels for the colors, the patterns, the styling, ripped jeans and the designs! Who doesn't like a bit of gypsy added in to their life? This photo shoot shot by Duminda Nawarathne sums it up perfectly! 


                                     



Gypsy accessories and tops -   Revov Clothing & Accessories // 

Jeans and High Waited Shorts - Kelly Felder // Make Up & Hair - Nelka Kumuduni 


www.instagram.com/nickizzle

www.facebook.com/nickydesilva

BUSINESS INQUIRIES  - upekshi.desilva12@gmail.com 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts