Smells Like Beach Spirits... 

Hello cookies, 

First of all I would like to thank you all for the immense support you have shown me for my new blog. You have inspired me greatly to follow this path, for that am very grateful to each and every one of you.

Moving on to the outfit... 

The very moment my toes touched the warm sand, I was automatically carried away from the busy lives of Colombo. I am absolutely mesmerised by the beauty of the beach, so calming and relaxing. I feel like I came to a place where I can relax my mind and soul. There is nothing more calming than the feeling of the soft sea breeze and the sound of the waves.








I am loving this high neck open shoulder crop top. You can pair it with absolutely anything. I chose to wear this crop top with a floral high waisted skirt to give it a more feminine and a glamorous look.


Flash tattoos are on the top of every girls' list this year. The best part about them is that they are very affordable, looks gorgeous and fun to play with.







ANOTHER CURRENT FAV. .. are these floral flats with beautiful stones on them, and I have also added a light brown vintage looking clutch to make this look more feminine.  



Clutch VINTAGE STYLER // Crop Top MONDY

Skirt FASHIONISTA // Shoes ODEL

Necklace & Flash tattoos REVOV CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES 



Comments

Popular Posts