Stay classy, sassy and a little Smart assy


So this outfit just happened itself today when I was feeling very inspired by the architecture at Galle Fort, I’ve decided to pair these pastel green plain top and flattering cigarette trousers.

  

White pants are a great option for those who don't like to wear skirts or dresses but want to feel fresh and light on every day. I love the detail of this little crop top, I think it’s the perfect summer piece for your wardrobe and can be worn with a floaty white skirt or slouchy vintage levi shorts as well.





I am a lover of fashion that makes any girl feel feminine yet sweet with a little attitude at the same time. White and mint green is such a beautiful soft combination, not colors I wear often but when I do I feel girly and full of love.


You could do so much with accessories with this outfit! Colored cardigan, fun shoes, all leopards, so many choices...just chose one and go for it!


CROP TOP  Dilly & Carlo
SHOES ZARA 
PANTS ODEL
ACCESORIES Revov Clothing  
PHOTOGRAPHY  PAMOD

Comments

  1. Art of fashion!
    Keep it up.
    https://www.powercampaigner.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts