Shades of pastels...


Today’s outfit post involves a pop of mint green and denim shorts, as the weather is getting warmer so is my mood and I like to reflect that through the colors I wear.

image5.jpeg

I love how you can style this top so many different ways and completely change up the style by simply wearing it with jeans! A perfect piece for your summer wardrobe! I also love these missguided shorts!
Very flattering & comfortable


Adore the color and detailing of this little mint green top and the floral detailed shoe makes the whole look complete.


I really love playing around with different colors and I think more women should be brave enough to color block. As you can see, I have done it in a very soft and feminine way which I think will suit a lot of women out there too.



I hope this post is making you crave Pastel Colors as much as I am right now! And I hope to see you all in pastel shades very soon! Mwahh 




CROP TOP  Dilly & Carlo
SHOES MissGuided 
Shorts ODEL
PHOTOGRAPHY  PAMOD

Comments

Popular Posts