Blushing in the city...


 Happy Thursday lovely people!



Last weekend I shot this beautiful high waisted bf jeans and sweetheart style crop top with a stunning open back detail, it reminded me to get back in touch with my feminine side. I had so many ladies compliment me while I was shooting this too! I found this gorgeous pastel purple color crop top from Dilly & Carlo’s, a brand that caters to the feminine and sophisticated lady! I am usually so picky when it comes to crop tops and BF Jeans but this one is a definite must have for summertime..


If you know me or follow me on instagram, you'll know how obsessed I am with little downtown cafes and fancy Restaurants; also the beach is so much fun at the weekends!


These areas give me such inspiration with my fashion; beautiful architectural buildings which are never fail to amaze me!



I really love this crop top, it makes me feel really girlish and classy, and the pastel colors I have used for this outfit makes it a little more daring/edgy which is my style all over!




I just love this color combo, very light and easy on the eye!

 OUTFIT DETAILS:

BF Jeans (I recommend to size down) Missguided
Shoes ZARA
Crop Top Dilly & Carlos

Necklace Revov Clothing & Accessories  

Comments

Popular Posts