FOREVER VALENTINE, 


I'm getting that Romantic feeling.. as all the valentines events approached!
I love everything about valentines, especially all the style options and colors, us girls are lucky enough to have and incorporate into our outfits.

But for those ladies who were single out there on Valentine’s Day must have felt like a daunting holiday for the single gal. All I can say for you girls there are plenty of ways to spread the love on February 14th, whether  if you’re in a relationship or not…

Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to get all dressed up. Here is a Date Night Outfit that we have put together, nice and airy with that easy going Romantic vibes, and can be worn to any festival in this season!



Keep scrolling for some serious Valentine’s Day inspiration…



DATE LOCATION – GALLE FACE HOTEL


The property itself and the view was breathtaking! . If you know me by now you might as well know that I love to admire colonial type of buildings! Watching the sunset from the terrace was the highlight for me. Situated next to the sea, lovely to wake up with waves crashing against rocks!!!! 








I "LOVE" my comfort! My favorite pieces to dress up during the valentine season is anything RED with something comfy!

You can wear it in different styles, while looking fabulous yet feeling comfortable as well.. 





Seeing red. (Get swept away) - If you are opting for a romantic look during this month of love, look no further. Valentine’s Day is all about red. Lips, nails, and of-course I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS DARK PURPLE CROP TOP FROM FASHIONISTA! To add a little extra sparkle, find an embellished cropped jacket. 



This look is easily achievable with classic pair of black/red heels.
  



White is hot. (Make me blush) -  THIS FLORAL HIGH-WAISTED SKIRT IS EVERYTHING! Just because its Valentine’s doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your style. Ramasha bundled up in a cozy boat neck white crop top with this gorgeous floral high-waisted skirt, completing her all white ensemble.









I hope this post is making you crave for Valentines as much as I am right now! I hope to see you all in your very own festival outfits very soon!


DARK PURPLE CROP TOP FASHIONISTA 
JEANS KELLY FELDER 
FLORAL SKIRT FASHIONOVA 
WHITE CROP TOP BEVERLY STREET

SHOES KELLY FELDER


“The entire concept of my blog is fearlessness, being comfortable with who you are and what you wear. Not being afraid to show who you are regardless of whatever journey you're on.”


INSTA- HERE

FACEBOK - HERE

TWITTER - HERE





















Comments

Popular Posts